MARINA ONE - A NEW URBAN LANDMARK
Marina One is a landmark mixed-use development by M+S Pte Ltd with an enviable location at Marina South – a district designated as a high growth area to establish a global business and financial hub by Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority.
|Marina One Residences' gorgeous building facade at night|
Marina One Summary - Residences + Retails + Grade A Office
|Description :||Integrated |
Development including Marina One Residences (Tower A1 and A4), Marina One Office (Tower A2 and A3) and Retail Podium (The Heart)
|Developer:||M+S Pte Ltd - a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings.|
|Design Architect:||Ingenhoven Architects (Germany)|
|Landscape Architect||Gustafson Porter (London)|
|Address||21 & 23 Marina Way|
|Tenure||99 years wef 1st July 2011|
|Expected TOP:||1st half of 2017|
Tower A1 and A4 with 34 storeys and 1042 units Awaded Green Mark Platinum Rating
Marina One Residences
View more: Marina One Residences by M+S - Truly luxury living at CBD
Retail podium as part of a lushly landscaped biodiversity garden offering shoppingand lifestyle amenities set within erdant greenery of Marina One's heart.
Retail - The Heart
Marina One Retail Mix includes:
- Food Court
- Signature Restaurants
- F&B outlets
- Lifestyle Conveniences
OfficeMarina One East Tower and Marina One West Tower with 30 storeys each are designed forPrime Grade A Office.
|Marina One consists of 4 towers : 2 residential towers and 2 office towers.|
|Marina One is situated at the heart of the new CBD|
With a gross development value of S$7 billion, Marina One will be two office blocks and two residential blocks and will offer 1,042 residential units amidst a retail podium, and a green luxuriant garden. 60 per cent of the development will be office space, 35 per cent residential and 5 per cent retail. Both office and residential blocks will share links to the retail space. The residential towers are called Marina One Residences which will be the ultra luxurious city living at the bay.
|Marina One's Model is revealed at Marina City Gallery|
|Marina One Office will be Grade-A Sea-view Office at The Bay|
|Retail Podium at Marina One helps vibrate city living at the Bay|
5 REASONS TO INVEST IN MARINA ONE?
- Prime Location at Marina Bay, the heart of Singapore's new financial district, with proximity to Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Gardens by the Bay
- Live, play and work at the exclusive address, comprising luxury residences, retails and Grade A Offices
- Seamless connectivity to to 4 MRT Lines such as North-South Line (Marina Bay), Circle Line (Marina Bay), Thomson Line (Marina Bay - UC) and Downtown Line (Downtown). All are within walking distance. It is also well connected to the rest of the island via the nearby ECP, AYE, CTE and MCE
- Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link (UPN)
- The iconic integrated at Marina Bay is designed by internationally renowed Architect, Christoph Ingenhoven and Gustafson Porter, well known for creating contemporary and innovative landscaping.
View full article: Why to invest in Marina One Residences?
MARINA ONE - THE NEW ICON IN THE NEW CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT!
|Marina One Facade|
Marina Bay Sands near Marina OneMarina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands (LVS), it is the world's most expensive building, at US$ 5.7 billion, including the cost of the prime land. Marina Bay Sands is situated on 15.5 hectares of land with the gross floor area of 581,000 square metres. The iconic design has transformed Singapore's skyline and tourism landscape since it opened on 27 April 2010. The property has a hotel, convention and exhibition facilities, theatres, entertainment venues, retailers, and restaurants.
Marina Bay Sands was one of two winning proposals for Singapore's first integrated resorts, the other being the Resorts World Sentosa, which incorporates Universal Studios Theme Park. The two resorts aimed to meet Singapore's economic and tourism objectives, and have 30-year casino licenses, exclusively for the first ten years.
The Market Leading Cruise Terminal By building a cruise terminal close the to the Marina One, the area is poised to develop by leaps and bounds since there will be hundreds of cruise ships from around the world docking at the homeport. The proposed cruise terminal is poised to cater for the Asia-Pacific cruise market, which according to financial analysts cater for roughly 7% of the global cruise market. In addition to providing cruise passengers, the terminal will also act as a destination for passengers who are looking for an exotic location where they can spend a couple of days. The cruise terminal will also complement a number of other expansions that are poised to be the symbols of Singapore, for example, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Financial Center, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands and Esplanade.
MARINA ONE DESIGN
1. Design Architect - GermanyPrincipal architect Christoph Ingenhoven is world renowned and probably best known for founding the architectural studio of ingenhoven architects which has today become one of the world's leading architectural practices in sustainable design.
The determining factor in ingenhoven architects' work is ecology; the well-being of the user, technical progress, a logical construction with a clean finish, as well as great sensitivity towards light and space.
For more information, please refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingenhoven_Architects
2. Landscape Architect - LondonThe development of Gustafson Porter's design work has continuously pushed the boundaries of what constitutes the field of landscape. They have developed a reputation for creating innovative and contemporary landscape design. Their core strength lies in their design skills and the ability to deliver high quality design on high profile projects.
For more information, please refer to http://www.gustafson-porter.com/
3. Main Contractors: Hyundai Engineering & Construction and GS Engineering & ConstructionMarina One is proudly built by two reputable builders namely Hyundai Engineering & Construction and GS Engineering & Construction.
Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co.,is a world-class construction company in South Korea which has carried out projects not only in Korea but around the world. The company was a major component of the Hyundai Group. GS Engineering & Construction Corporation operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor in Korea and internationally. The company offers services primarily in the areas of plants, power and environment, civil engineering, housing, architecture, and development.